Hard Surface Restoration Supervisor
Las Vegas, NV 89115
Job Title: Hard Surface Restoration Supervisor
Reports to: Construction Manager
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Manage the planning and execution of hard surface restoration (asphalt and concrete) work throughout the Las Vegas area.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Based upon level of position, not all functions may apply)
- Read and interpret construction drawings, specifications, engineering drawings
- Experienced in the
- Thorough understanding of all state and local engineering specifications and requirements for hard surface restoration
- Ability to plan and develop a schedule to execute restoration work in the field
- Ability to coordinate with local jurisdiction representatives and inspectors for approval of work quality
- Ability to manage labor crews and maintain equipment in accordance with company policies
- Ability to manage subcontract crews and uphold company OHS requirements
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (Based upon level of position, not all may apply)
- Must be reliable and able to work in a team environment
- Excellent reading skills to understand and comprehend all construction warning signs
- Require passing a pre-employment drug test and subsequent random drug tests
- Great attention to safety
- Able to work in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Preferred >5 years of experience working in the Las Vegas area in the Hard Surface Restoration industry
- Preferred experience with utility construction
The position may lift heavy objects, walk, stand, bend and kneel for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
Will be lifting, pushing, pulling or carries heavy objects; using abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support. Must have good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination and balance. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; stoop; reach; climb; bend; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans