The Fulfillment Manager is expected to oversee and supervise a team of Drivers in their territory. The Fulfillment Manager will work closely with the Customer Experience Team to execute timely delivery of product as well as holding their team accountable. The Fulfillment Manager reports directly to the Operations Manager, while responding directly to the transportation needs and requests of the other departments.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures, create a culture of safety as our first priority
- Set expectations for team performance
- Assist Drivers with creating logical routes that match required delivery timeframes
- Step in and make deliveries when needed
- Interaction with all representatives within the organization in a professional manner
- Follow all required laws and Company protocol without fail
- Plan traveling itineraries including booking flights/hotels for the Drivers as needed
- Ensure that vehicles are safe and meet all legal requirements (including scheduling preventative maintenance)
- Monitor and drive department KPI’s to achieve department goals
- May assist in picking up or delivering other products as needed by the Operations Director
- Assist with hiring, training, and coaching of employees
- Conduct Employee Performance Reviews
- Audit and make necessary changes to their employee’s time card when needed.
- Communicate with Sales Manager routinely to reinforce or implement process
- Continually develop & improve the companies process for these activities
- Utilize task management software for assignments, projects, and ToDo’s
- Closely supervises and manages the order fulfillment process through email, phone, and METRC database platforms to include order entry, manifest administration, and shipping.
- Schedule product pick-up appointments and coordinate the reporting of laboratory test results.
- Ownership of overall department organization
- Ability to manage daily cash collections and end of shift accounting when applicable
- Attention to detail
- Be exceptionally organized when obtaining and providing the proper compliant paperwork
- Ability to use technology (i.e. smart phones, computers, GPS, etc.)
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodation
- Excellent math skills
- METRC training required
Incumbent does supervise direct reports. Works closely with Operations, Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience teams.
Daily Activities Average Hours per day
- Sitting up to 5 hours a day
- Walking up to 10 hours a day
- Standing up to 10 hours a day
- Bending up to 10 hours a day