Mears Group, Inc.
Design Project Coordinator
MEARS GROUP, INC
Job Title: Design Project Coordinator
Reports To: Engineering Manager
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Seeking a Project Coordinator for our growing design group to support the design and construction teams in our Scottsdale, AZ office. The successful candidate will report directly to the Engineering Manager to assist in scheduling, planning and tracking of project activities to ensure deliverables are achieved.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:(Based upon level of position, not all functions may apply)
- Support the Engineering Manager with management of design Vendors
- Learn and understand clients design and construction specifications
- QC of Vendor design submissions to the client and jurisdictions
- Review and submittal of design and permit applications and packages
- Maintain design, production reporting and permitting databases
- Track and communicate deliverables with design, construction and client teams
- Attend and report at weekly meetings
- Perform utility coordination records requests
- Assist in development of schedules
- Modification of AutoCAD plans to meet standards
- Support 3GIS/GIS design and data entry teams for projects, and
- Other duties as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:(Based upon level of position, not all may apply)
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be reliable and able to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- OSP design experience
- Familiar working in CRM program or other project management technology
- Understanding of relational databases
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug test and subsequent random drug tests, and
- Great attention and commitment to safety culture and company values.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
This is an office based position requiring a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.