We are excited to be adding a dedicated PV Service Technician to ReVision Energy and are seeking a full-time support person to help build, develop, and administer this new segment of the business in our Brentwood NH branch.
ReVision Energy was founded in 2003 by two solar geeks in a garage and has grown to over 300 employee-owners spread across our physical locations in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. Our offerings of products have grown to include solar panels, battery backup systems, electric vehicle infrastructure, heat pumps, and water heating equipment.
As a 100% employee-owned company and a Certified B Corp, ReVision Energy is on a mission to lead our community in solving the environmental problems caused by fossil fuels while alleviating economic and social injustice.
ReVision Energy is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to creating an inclusive culture where employees from diverse backgrounds can thrive and support our mission. Our recruitment team looks at the whole picture; personal, professional, and non-traditional experience, as well as community involvement.
The safety, health, and well-being of our co-owners and our communities is of primary importance. We have implemented additional measures to assure that those we work and share spaces with adhere to COVID and general safety best practices.
About the Position:
The Photovoltaic Service Technician will play an integral role in our growing company wide Service Division to provide legendary customer service. The Service team also supports in guiding our installation, sales, and engineering processes as we learn and adapt to how our technologies stand the test of time. Training is provided to ensure each technician is comfortable in diagnosing and understanding our systems. Service Technicians will be deployed to service calls in order to troubleshoot, perform inspections, and repair equipment as needed.
Responsibilities will consist of maintenance and inspection, module removal and replacement, inverter and optimizer replacement, diagnosis and troubleshooting, support for large project Operations & Maintenance etc.
Role and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Respond to electrical service calls including photovoltaic, battery, and electric vehicle chargers.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, communicate with tech support, and make repairs
- Communicate to customer what the issue is and how to address it
- Update internal service records
- Gather all information needed to apply for a warranty claim
- Offer support to the dedicated service technicians
- NH Electrical license
- Highly organized & have ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Competence in design of photovoltaic systems including electrical wiring, controls and component specification
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, e-mail and web based applications
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Good at problem solving and working with tools
- Excellent capacity to work in a team – ability to foster a positive team environment
- Comfortably able to lift 50lbs, climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces, and work on high roof tops in varying hot and cold temperatures
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with others (customers and co-workers)
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced community environment
- Safety conscious – must be comfortable enforcing safety rules with everyone, including supervisors, customers, and co-workers
- Efficient – able to produce significant output with minimal waste
- Teamwork – reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish collaborative working relationships
- High Standards – expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
- Code of Conduct – you will be a guest at our customer’s home and are expected to act accordingly, you will sign and live up to our Code of Conduct
- Flexible – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes with change well
- Proactive – acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the process and procedures
Required Licenses or Additional Qualifications
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (desired but not required)
- OSHA 10
- EPA Certification
- College Degree
- NABCEP certification
- Other manufacturer certification/training