Company Name: ROYDAN Enterprises, Ltd.
INSTINCTIVE. FLEXIBLE. COLLABORATIVE. ACCOUNTABLE. SERVICE-MINDED.
As a Technical Support Manager at ROYDAN, you will be accountable for leading day-to-day operations and projects of the Customer Success Team. The goal of the Customer Success Manager is to drive customer retention and growth all while focusing on building customer loyalty and long-term agency relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assign and monitor tasks and tickets for the Customer Success Team
- Work through client and internal issues related to open tickets
- Interacts regularly with external customers supporting all product and service needs
- Work with the Development Team to ensure proper feedback is delivered on current and new software versions and enhancements
- Troubleshoot and develop technical solutions using the software tools at hand to solve issues for customers both external and internal
- Create workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensuring timely resolution
- Track and manage development issues for both bugs and enhancements, recommending efficiency changes
- Interface with key internal users and all levels of the organization to understand and document development needs as well as ensure client needs are met in an accordance with the SLA
- Provide a weekly report of open issues and statistics of the Customer Success Team activities
- Responsible for the Software on-call rotation, scheduling, and escalation
What does it take to be a qualified Technical Support Manager?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 4-8 years of experience in a customer success or related area
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the collections/finance field or related area, desired
A successful manager of this team will also be able to:
- Work closely to build positive relationships with staff and clients outside of the company
- Compute rates, ratios, and percentages and successfully draw/interpret graphs and spreadsheets
- Demonstrate strong problem solving, decision making, and reasoning abilities, taking necessary actions as a result
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
Founded in 1901, MRA is a nonprofit employer association that serves more than 4,000 employers, covering more than one million employees.
As one of the largest employer associations in the nation, MRA helps its member organizations thrive by offering the most comprehensive assortment of HR services, information, education, and resources to help build successful workplaces and a powerful workforce.
We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.