Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Howard S. Wright, a Balfour Beatty company, is seeking a Marketing Project Lead with 3 to 7 years of relevant experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be part of a high-performing, fast-paced marketing team in our Portland, Oregon office. As a Marketing Project Lead, you will work closely with operations, leadership, and business development teams to develop client proposals and interview strategies, assisting in the pursuit of new business/clients.
Essential Functions Include:
Proposals & Interviews:
- Manage proposal process from start to finish (RFIs, RFQs, RFPs)
- Work with marketing, operations, and business development teams to plan, prepare, write, edit, design, and produce proposal and presentation materials for new business/clients
- Lead the development of interview presentation materials and coach teams
- Provide storyboarding and message development for strategic pursuits
- Maintain and enforce company brand standards and quality control procedures
- Assist in developing award submissions, social media posts, advertisements, sponsorships, and website updates, as needed
- Write communications copy for review and editing by others with minimal edits/changes necessary
- Communicate and coordinate tasks/approvals with both local and national communications teams
- Create, track, and maintain marketing information: employee resumes, client testimonials, project information, case studies, photography, and CRM/internal data
- Communicate and collaborate with marketing staff in other offices as well as corporate marketing and communications
- Assist with gathering market research
- Coordinate conference attendance, sponsorships, and employee/client events, as needed
- Support and represent company at industry events, as needed
- Participate in industry associations (SMPS), conferences, and trainings, as applicable
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm®, we are challenging the construction industry’s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation’s largest building contractors by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.