Mears Construction, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears Construction, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing the best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader over the last 65 years, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality, and our people.
Data Entry Clerk
Provide day-to-day support to the Operations team. Enforce Company processes and procedures and further develop efficiency to save time and money. The abilities to multitask, prioritize, communicate to other members of the organization and maintain stringent organization are critical to success. Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
What Do You Offer Us?
- High volume of data entry
- Maintain spreadsheets
- Daily inspections of concrete work
- Maintain communication with field and office personnel
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- Strong computer skills
- Fast and efficient at typing
- Experience with ten key
- Experience in the construction industry preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.