Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance**
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)**
- 401(k) Plan
**If working 24+ hours per week
Accounts Payable Intern
Western States Fire Protection is seeking an Accounts Payable Intern to join its accounting team at the Corporate headquarters in Centennial, CO. Western States Fire Protection is a full service fire protection contractor with over 40 locations across the country. Western States Fire Protection is one of the largest, most respected providers of fire protection systems and services in the industry. The company is a subsidiary of APi Group Inc., a $4 billion company located in Minnesota.
Hourly Rate: $13.00
- Enter PO invoices for assigned vendors– paperless environment
- Update invoices with necessary notes requiring coding and approval from branch associates
- Assist meeting month end deadlines by entering additional invoices needed for expense recognition in current month
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Customer Service & Team Work Approach
- Assist with other AP processes and projects as needed
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to learn the WSFP Accounts Payable processes
- Currently enrolled in an accounting program (certificate, associates degree, bachelors degree, etc.)
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor