ICI is a Northern Plains based industrial construction company offering a long history of success and an enthusiasm for all construction projects, ranging from boilers to electrical systems and many others. In our industry safety is of paramount importance; we take safety seriously, from work environments to employee protection. Our workforce is highly trained in the most up to date industrial, electrical and mechanical construction practices.
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to provide assistance with maintaining and organizing warehouse inventory; gathering, loading and unloading supplies for transport to and from job sites; repairing tools and equipment, and other warehouse related tasks. This position is full time; Monday through Friday.
- Experience and knowledge of working in a tool/warehouse environment
- Strong customer service skills and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to drive a Forklift and become certified
- Proficient with computers (email, keyboarding for data entry)
- Clean driving record and ability to pass a DOT physical for hauling tools more than 150 miles
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to lift minimum of 50 lbs. without assistance
Certification, License, Registration:
- Forklift Certification/ability to become certified (offered by employer)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ship, receive, store, or move tools, equipment and other materials within the warehouse, loading area or storage
- Issue, store, stack or palletize tools, equipment and supplies; maintain related
- Expedite or sort the flow of tools, equipment and supplies; will load or unload trucks, trailers, or other transportation devices; unpack, shelve or pack tools, equipment and supplies into shipping devices; transport tools, equipment and supplies to cart, pallet jacks, or May require use of forklift.
- Verify that orders are accurately filled; ensure that shipments are properly packaged, identified, and loaded into transport Prepare records of goods shipped.
- Keep warehouse and outside grounds clean and orderly; sweep, shovel, pick up garbage, wash warehouse floors and ICI trucks and equipment, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands / Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Walking includes moving within a project site, including uneven surface/ground.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. without assistance.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Requires climbing, lifting, reaching and grasping.
- The environmental conditions for this position include climate controlled indoor activity to inclement outdoor extremes of cold, heat, dust, wind and various forms of precipitation. Exposure to a variety of noise and equipment vibration.
- Position is often in a heavy manufacturing/industrial area and works 95% of time on the shop floor.
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in warehouse and/or plant environment. PPE required when in the plant, yard or construction areas include:
- Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses / Goggles
- Steel-toed Boots
- High Visibility Vest
- Hearing Protection (designated areas)
- Personal Fall Arrest Harness
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401K Program (including company contribution), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Short and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Training/ Continuing Educational Opportunities.