Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Sprinkler / Fire Alarm Service Coordinator
Western States Fire Protection is looking for a Fire Alarm and / or Fire Sprinkler Coordinator that is outgoing; highly self-motivated and must be able to problem solve. He/she will have strong communication skills and a professional image. This person must be able to handle all multiple responsibilities in an office environment. This position will require entry office skills associated with project setup, data entry, scheduling, tracking materials, invoicing and customer relations. We are interested in talking to professionals that have entry level fire alarm or low voltage experience or anyone with fire sprinkler knowledge.
- Setup projects awarded to us in our system
- Facilitate ordering materials and tracking the delivery of these material from vendors
- Schedule technicians and dispatching work orders
- On occasion, help the men in the field pulling wire, delivering materials in a company truck, apprentice duties as needed
- Invoice projects when completed
- Eventually assist with pricing small projects and inspection deficiencies
- Interact with clients, field personnel and fire marshals
- Pursue technical licenses at a rapid pace. Fire Sprinkler, Fire Extinguisher, Fire Alarm
- Assist inspectors in the field during inspections
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 1-year experience in fire alarm or fire sprinkler industry
- NICET preferred for experienced Technician
- Manufactures certifications are preferred but not required (EST, Gamewell, FCI, Notifier, Honeywell, Simplex, Siemens, Radionics)
- Field installation experience is a plus
- Knowledge of NFPA 72, NFPA 25, Factory Mutual and applicable codes is preferred
- Possess an understanding of expenses and scheduling
- Hold a valid driver's license; In accordance with Company Policy
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor