Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing the best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader over the last 65 years, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality, and our people.
The Marketing Coordinator position will support the Marketing & Communications Manager to deliver effective and strategic marketing campaigns for Mears Group. The Marketing Coordinator is creative, well-rounded and detail oriented.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Assist in the implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including marketing SharePoint site, company store, and intranet sites
- Develops and reviews copy for a range of marketing collateral (ads, brochures, blogs, etc.) and ensures messaging aligns with guidelines
- Create print and digital collateral for company using Adobe Creative Suite as needed – print and digital ads, social media graphics, HTML emails, etc.
- Assist with coordination and administration of social media platforms (creating, editing and scheduling content)
- Partner with external agencies/vendors for projects (such as photography, digital marketing and branding) as needed
- Develop PowerPoint / InDesign presentations for customer interactions
- Maintain marketing files and collateral inventory
- Coordinate inventory of trade show giveaways and promotional items
- Plan and support industry association conferences
- Assist with event planning - customer and internal events
- Aid in the development and execution of external and internal marketing campaigns
- Partner with Marketing team and internal stakeholders for other projects as needed
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, English or related discipline
- Or five years’ relevant experience in lieu of educational requirement
- Excellent writing and graphics skills with ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Proactive, creative and innovative mindset
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to own projects and see them through completion
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus