About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company. Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate established businesses. We are now a full-service national construction, demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Provides abatement and demolition services to various projects involving asbestos, lead, mold, PCP’s, interior demolition and structural demolition. Must follow specific directions, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety procedures. Must work well in a team environment, perform tasks efficiently and follow direction.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Abates asbestos, lead, mold and PCP’s in a variety of settings and environments
- Performs interior demolitions of various spaces, and demolishes various structures and buildings
- Must be able to work from heights, in confined spaces, in hot environments and under adverse conditions
- Must be able to safely and effectively work with various hand tools, powered tools, lifting devices and material movers
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience in supervision in the remediation and demolition industry
- Certified in asbestos abatement
- 30 Hour OSHA Certification
- Valid Drivers License
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- High School education, GED or equivalent
- Graduation from a related trade school