Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Inspections Administrative Assistant
Entry Level position to the Inspections department. The Inspections Administrative Assistant is responsible for initiating and conducting the administrative functions as required, by fully assisting and ensuring the clerical operation of a division is running smoothly. They will assist the Division Manager as well as other branch personnel including key managers in a variety of administrative roles.
· Various duties which include assisting with scheduling, invoicing and collections on inspection projects
· Working hand in hand with Project Managers and Customers in a professional and courteous manner
· Assist Project Managers with the setup, scheduling, invoicing and collections of new jobs/projects
· Work with Customers and Inner Office Staff to keep projects moving forward
· Arrange and maintain various types of records including job files
· Assist in completing special reporting and licensing requirements
· Complete special projects as required
· Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
· Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general office procedures
· Other duties as assigned
· Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times
· Basic secretarial and administrative experience preferred
· Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications
· Effective and good communication skills, both written and verbal, is vital
· Able to function and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Works well in either “team” or “independent” situation
· Ability to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
The hourly rate for this position starts at $20-22 per hour
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor