About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company and we have big plans for the future! Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses. We are now a full-service national construction, demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse.
Provides demolition services utilizing heavy equipment to tear down and load out structures and buildings in a safe and efficient manner to various projects involving asbestos, lead, mold, PCP’s, interior demolition and structural demolition. Must follow specific directions, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safety procedures. Must work well in a team environment, perform tasks efficiently and follow direction.
Essential Roles and responsibilities
- Performs demolition to various structures and buildings
- Must be able to work from heights, in confined spaces, in hot environments and under adverse conditions
- Must be able to safely and effectively work with various hand tools, powered tools, lifting devices and material movers
- Must be able to pass a Human Performance Evaluation
- Must be able to separate materials on site and load trucks
- Knowledge of day-to-day equipment maintenance
Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience in the remediation and demolition industry
Preferred Skills, Education & Requirements
- Highschool education, GED or equivalent
- Graduation from a related trade school
Five years of experience in demolishing various structures and buildings