HEI Civil is a full-service heavy civil construction company. We offer a full range of construction services, including heavy civil highway construction, commercial, residential, oil field, site development, dams and reservoirs, parks, and golf courses.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager Assistant to join our team in our Castle Rock, CO office. The Project Manager Assistant will work under the direction of the Senior Project Manager Assistant and Senior Project Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work closely with the Project Manager and other project team members daily
• Assist Estimators with cost estimates
• Submit invoices for payments
• Support Project Managers with schedules and budgets
• Set Up New Jobs and import them into Spectrum and Heavy Job
• Assist in coordination of construction activities
• Create Purchase Orders and Subcontracts from the Bids (making sure subcontractors meet insurance requirements)
• Create Job Books for PM & Superintendents
• Participate in Precon/Prebids meetings (In-House and External)
• Pre-Job video of the Job site
• Attend weekly onsite meetings (when necessary)
• Interface with permit plans and renewals of permits
• Take-Off’s (small ones)
• Keep Heavy Jobs software updated
• Track all extra work tickets
• Printing Plans
• Maintain Office Folders, Job List and Plans/Contracts electronic files
• Any other requests from the PM’s
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a passion to learn
• Good organization skills and follow through
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
• Minimum two years in the Heavy Civil construction industry
• Experience with Heavy Bid and Heavy job preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Able to use hands and repeat the same movements.
- Office-based work with varying temperatures.
- Occasional visits to the field with variant weather conditions.
Job Type: Exempt, Full-time
Salary: From $55,000 a year, Based on Experience
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401k, Six paid holidays, $10,000 Employer paid life insurance