Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc. is a financially strong contractor dedicated to saving lives and property through the life-safety systems we install and service. We seek to hire candidates with a can-do attitude who are ready to apply their problem-solving skills with an innovative, best-in-class company that highly values ingenuity and personal integrity. Training will be provided for the best-qualified applicant who may lack some of the desired experiences outlined below.
What we offer
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Insurance Programs
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Competitive pay range commensurate with education/specialized training and experience
Fire Sprinkler System Inspection & Testing
- Effective organizational skills necessary to meet deadline-driven tasks
- Communication skills for customer interaction consistent with USA Fire’s stated Purpose/Mission/Values.
- Conduct inspections, testing and maintenance of fixed fire protection systems per NFPA standards.
- General computer knowledge and skills
- Pass a timed mechanical aptitude test with a score of at least 75%
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly, especially on job sites and in construction meetings
- Ability to safely navigate construction sites unescorted
- Ability to safely climb ladders and wear standard personal protective equipment as required by the USA Fire Safety Manual and OSHA on construction sites
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds and work on overhead equipment
- Advanced operational knowledge of fire sprinkler systems
- NICET II or III Certification in Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of Water-Based Systems
- Familiarity with the basic operational knowledge of fire alarm systems