Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality and our people.
Project Controls Coordinator
In this role, you will support the PM and subordinate operating officials in getting things done through knowledge of and skills in dealing with organization, methods, funds, people, equipment, and other tools or resources of management. You will manage all project data in a logic-driven, resource and cost loaded schedule for each project through all phases of planning.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Managing, controlling, and distributing all project documentation including schedule analysis, reports, change orders, trends and risk logs, forms, and client communication.
- Manage all aspects of: Progress, impact analysis, critical path analysis, and project forecast.
- Working with project teams to develop, baseline, and analyze project schedule, budget, and progress.
- Cultivating and maintaining an excellent working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, including clients.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Construction Management or Analytics
- 3-5 years of experience is required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in the telecom industry is preferred
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Job is performed in a typical office environment, but is subject to time pressures and constraints, and is often dependent on input from others.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay Frequency: Semi-Monthly
- Compensation Range: $45K-$65K
- This position may be eligible for the following:
- Company website: To apply go to our website at mearscareers.net
- Industry-leading benefits: health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life and disability insurance, paid time off (PTO) and 401(k).
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.