APi Group is a market-leading provider of safety, specialty, and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide, primarily in North America. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. As a family of companies working together, we have the parts to make any project whole.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally developed, cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
We are currently seeking a Financial Systems Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for administrating OneStream Software - Corporate EPM application for external and internal reporting. This includes maintenance, administration, development, design, report writing and various ad hoc requirements to support Global Finance initiatives. This role will report to our Director of Finance Business Systems and support our Business Process Transformation, Group Accounting, FP&A, Tax and other Financial Shared Services teams.
- Work within our Corp Accounting and Finance team to administer OneStream software including: system development, administration, upgrade, new project and phased development
- Provide production support functions: analysis and issue resolution, solution recommendations, end user support, training, data reconciliation, security assignment, workflow administration
- Maintain and provide procedures and documentation to fulfill IT Audit requirements
- Define and develop process improvements to streamline functions and processes.
- Assist finance leaders in quarterly forecast and annual planning processes, ensuring leaders have support and visibility to forecasted performance.
- Support additional initiatives and requests within the organization
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned
- Strong experience with financial systems administration and development that aligns with OneStream examples include Hyperion EPM Suite, BPC, or Cognos. This role requires system administration experience excluding super or power users.
- Strong experience with change management and software development life cycle
- Experience with batch, integration, and scripting with SQL, VB.net or Visual Basic
- Experience with administration of Blackline or RCM is a must
- Proven understanding of OLAP concepts
- Demonstration strong problem solving, research skills and the ability to analyze independently and through a series of potential solutions.
- Great project management skills, including demonstrated ability to deliver projects on deadline that meets organizational needs
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills and flexibility with changing priorities
- Experience with forecasts/planning for a multi-divisional company
- Strong MS Office Suite skills especially Excel
- B.S. in Computer Science, Finance or equivalent
- 2-6 years relevant business experience
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.