Position Summary: To ensure quality conformance to TS-16949 specification. Also assist the quality dept. to adhere to essential functions of New Center Stamping quality management systems; and help maintain the framework of quality objectives within the organization.
Job Purpose: The IATF Coordinator works closely with company personnel to assist with interpretation and implementation of department policies and procedures.
· Must have formal training and understand the TS/16949 specification.
· IATF 16949 Auditor Training. Must be able to provide training certificate.
· Must have strong decision-making skills and problem-solving expertise to address any potential quality concerns.
· Ability to write, modify, train, and maintain standardize work formats.
· Ability to write procedures, work instructions and other documents for NCS QMS system.
· Familiar with using Excel, Word, Visio and Plex System.
· Ability to represent NCS in all IATF 16949 Audits.
· Schedule, perform and maintain all internal audits and schedules.
· Maintain all IATF 16949 Documentation within the Plex System.
· Support all departmental supervisors and managers to adhere to NCS quality standards.
· Help promote companywide continuous improvement efforts
· Help enforce quality and safety requirements in accordance with true company needs, based on current customer and supplier regulations
· Maintain quality records to assure all process and annual internal audits are reported directly to the Director of Quality on a regular basis
· Update monthly QOS report with customer quality metrics for management review.
· Responsible for reporting to top management on the performance of the QMS for review, including recommendations for improvement.
· Support other functions, when deemed necessary.
EMS Team Member:
· Assumes the responsibility to review and update all NCS EMS policies and procedures. Assures all NCS employees are aware of, and compliant with the EMS policy, objectives, aspects & impacts, and compliance obligations.
Competencies and Education:
· Minimum 3-5 years experience in stamping/manufacturing preferred
· High school diploma or equivalent with
· Minimum of an associate degree preferred; quality related training helpful
· Familiarity with ISO14001 and TS16949 standards
· Basic math and computer skills
· Comprehension of blueprint reading, control plans, FMEA’s & flow charts
· Understands and complies with EMS policy, objectives, and procedures.
The list of responsibilities does not cover every job function and may be expanded as needed.