Vision Electric is dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. We are looking for a Project Manager/Commercial Estimating professional who is dedicated to keeping our jobs on schedule in addition to estimating our commercial/industrial projects.
JOB TITLE: Project Manager/Commercial Estimator
- In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, our benefits package and our "small family shop" work atmosphere encourages our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Health insurance
• Tool Purchase Program
• Paid continuing education
• Paid training
• Advancement and career growth opportunities available.
- A college degree or Journeyman's license is desired.
- Current knowledge of latest estimating design tools, modeling software and specialized applications is preferred (Experience with software such as McCormick)
- 5 years’ experience as an Electrician
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Estimator
- Working knowledge of national codes
- Comprehensive construction knowledge
- Mastery of estimating systems
- Excellent communication skills
Estimating Job Responsibilities
- Estimating construction projects in commercial and industrial industries
- Plans and specifications take off
- Client Development
- Work with architects, engineers, distributors and manufactures
- Work internally with project managers and superintendents and leadership team
- Business/Project Development
- Travel to perspective and ongoing project sites
- Prepare bids
- Contract review upon awarding of projects
- Participates in close out meetings
- Participates in Hand off meetings
- Other responsibilities/expectations to be discussed during interview.
Project Management Responsibilities
- Maintain/ Keep on Track Job Schedule & Labor/Material
- Set I Manage Daily and Weekly Goals for crew
- Limit Shop Time
- Ensure Accurate time reporting by Crew
- Build/ Maintain customer relationships
- Build/ Maintain employee relationships
- Supervise site construction to ensure project scope follows the scope which was projected
- Manage over Material purchases and Labor Costs
- Manage crew
- Manage Job site