Adolfson & Peterson Construction, one of the nation’s top contractors, is recruiting for an experienced Office Coordinator for our SouthWest region. We combine more than 75 years of construction expertise with the newest technologies in order to meet our clients' needs. We serve owners, architects, and developers with a commitment to teamwork and quality and are constantly looking for people to help us achieve our company goals.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the regional front office is fully functional. Coordinate activities at the reception area, including telephone systems, managing client and subcontractor greetings and meetings, mail and package receipt and distribution, ordering supplies, and handling special events.
Because safety is paramount to AP and embedded into everything we do, all team members are responsible for working safely within our Incident and Injury Free culture.
Key Accountabilities of the role include:
- Coordinate activities at the front desk
- Process all incoming phone calls
- Greet and direct clients, owners, architects, subcontractors, and employees who enter the building
- Check in/out all office employees
- Update jobsite and telephone listings
- Ensure that the front office area presents a professional company image
- Coordinate new hire intake and processing; ensure that documentation and paperwork is compliant
- Process mail and deliveries
- Process and administer all outgoing mail and deliveries, including UPS, FedEx, and courier services
- Distribute incoming mail and deliveries to office employees
- Distribute faxes for incoming and outgoing information
- Provide administrative support for the office as time permits – create, assemble, and distribute reports as needed. File, copy, and fax documents
- Assist with Company sponsored functions such as the annual Company meeting, picnic, and subcontractor events. Collaborate with regional team members in management of AP sponsored meetings or events
- Manage schedules for regional office facilities. Ensure that rooms are organized, stocked, and professional
- Keep apprised of current and upcoming projects in order to manage internal and external communications effectively
- Manage office services and supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- History of experience and proven results including:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years of administrative experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working in the construction industry preferred.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards.
- Developed skills (written, oral, and listening) in order to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously under time constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful and lasting relationships.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Adolfson & Peterson Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer