Until further notice, we will be conducting interviews and executing our on-boarding process strictly following CDC protocol and guidelines for COVID-19.
The D.A. Collins family of companies has brought safety, quality, and productivity to industrial, infrastructure, highway, and bridge construction for over 70 years. As a member of the D.A. Collins Companies, Pallette Stone Corp. is seeking a reliable individual for a full-time permanent position as a CDL Truck Driver (Class A preferred). The selected candidate will become a member of the Teamsters Union Local 294 and will enjoy the wages and benefits afforded to its members.
Upon acceptance of offer, we will coordinate new hire paperwork and pre-employment substance abuse screening (Drug Free Employer).
Responsibilities Will Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Perform job duties while following all safety policies and procedures
- Deliver aggregates and blacktop material to customers
- Ability to communicate with customers and internal personnel
- Ability to navigate to customer locations
- Must be able to operate an electronic logbook
- Responsible for keeping truck and trailer clean and free of debris
- Position is full-time Monday – Friday with weekend work and night shifts as needed
- Must be willing to work out of town for extended periods of time
Essential functions of the position (with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Perform a variety of tasks that may include periodically having to lift heavy objects, stand for extended periods of time, stretch, walk, climb and bend under potentially adverse field conditions and be able to perform visual tasks such as back up spotting and hear and react to back up alarms, per safety protocol.