Join the growing and dynamic team at Vision Net as the new Order and Records Associate
About Vision Net
For over 26 years, Vision Net has provided innovative IT and Telecommunications services to businesses in Montana and around the nation. Many of our employees have built their careers at Vision Net, having worked here for more than 10 years. We are proud of the opportunities we provide to our employees; we invest in our people and communities to create better outcomes for all. As a leading Montana company, Vision Net has built our reputation on honesty, integrity, and the rural values that have guided our business since 1995. Vision Net has won awards based on our community investment and innovation.
Vision Net benefits
Vision Net offers great benefits that include medical and dental insurance, 401k, generous sick leave, vacation, and personal time, and a group life insurance plan for employees and their dependents.
Vision Net perks
Vision Net offers a company culture like no other!
- Employee events including BBQs, lunches, and friendly competitions
- Community involvement opportunities
- Wellness program that provides one-on-one health consultation for employees and their family members
- Ongoing training opportunities to help you build your career
- Vision Net provides a dynamic work environment that encourages change, innovation, and creative problem solving
- Life in Montana is an adventure! With 2 National Parks, big-city culture, and a high quality of life, life under the Big Sky is as good as it gets
- Vision Net is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Summary: This position will assist with the ordering of circuits, tracking of orders, and managing project due dates of services provided to customers of the Vision Net Transport Department. This position is also responsible for the receiving, verifying invoices and processing payments in a company provided platform. The position requires organizing and filing of customer and vendor contracts and associated documentation of service delivery details in company provided platforms.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Order and Process Coordinator in ordering and delivery of services to the customer.
- Assist in the review of maintenance notifications.
- Responsible for accounts payable and bill reconciliation.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- General office correspondence: greet visitors, receive, and sort incoming mail and deliveries.
- Answering general office incoming phone calls and direct phone calls.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
- Company policies, procedures, products and services.
- General office practices and procedures.
- Service delivery processes and procedures, from start to Invoicing
- Products and Services offered by the Vision Net Transport Division.
- Complex use of productivity products to included but not limited to, Excel, Word and databases.
- Write original material, edit, proofread and finalize written material.
- Operate various office equipment such as a computer, copy machine, fax machine and multi-line telephone.
- Work independently and within a team.
- Promote products and services effectively.
- Think analytically and be a problem solver.
- Obtain and maintain a valid Montana driver’s license, have a good driving record and be insured under the Company insurance policy.
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and in speaking, with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Be exceptionally organized, work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical documentation.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work in a safe and effective manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of company information and records when required.
- Perform with integrity and accountability at all times.
Education and Experience:
Any combination equivalent to the following education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities would qualify. A typical way to obtain the knowledge, skills and abilities would be:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; 2 to 4 years of billing, provisioning and ordering services in the telecommunications industry or related experience.
Physical and Other Requirements:
- This position may require 8-10 hour days, flexible hours, and some weekends.
This factor measures the surroundings or physical conditions under which a job must be done and the extent to which those conditions make the job disagreeable. Consider the presence and relative amount of exposure to dust, dirt, heat, fumes, contaminants, cold, noise, vibration, wetness, etc.
Good working conditions with the absence of disagreeable conditions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. Vision Net reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Learn more about Vision Net and apply today!