Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
Visit us at Fire Protection Company | Western States Fire Protection (wsfp.com) to learn more!
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Starting wage: $16-$20 per hour
The Inspections Admin/Scheduler is responsible for initiating and conducting the administrative functions as required, by fully assisting and ensuring the clerical operation of a division is running smoothly. They are also responsible for providing communication and support services to the applicable technicians and other office staff. They will will coordinate the scheduling of technicians by receiving and relaying phone calls and emails, as well as assist the Division Manager and other branch personnel in a variety of admin roles.
- Complete the setup, scheduling, invoicing and collections of new jobs/projects
- Work with Customers and Inner Office Staff to keep projects moving forward
- Responsible for data and budget entry
- Manage inspection billings
- Schedule monthly inspections
- Dispatch service orders to inspectors
- Assist in completing special reporting and licensing requirements
- Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general office procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Good customer service skills and a team attitude are essential
- Effective and good communication skills, both written and verbal, is vital
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills required
- Able to function and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Basic accounting, secretarial and administrative experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications
- Scheduling experience is required
- Experience in the fire protection industry is a plus
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Related jobs: Admin, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Secretary, Clerical, Coodinator