Eagle Construction, a full service commercial and multi-family residential contractor located in Sioux Falls, SD serving the upper Midwest, is seeking a Project Manager. This position will develop and execute budgets, create detailed estimates, work with the design team to finalize drawings, and lead field crews.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with the Development Team to develop project requirements.
- Work with the city to obtain permits /entitlements.
- Work with surveyors and excavators to establish boundaries, site grades, and site controls.
- Work with owners, engineers and architects to value engineer projects.
- Prepare agendas for meetings architects, engineers, designers, and trade contractors.
- Develop preliminary schedules and budgets.
- Complete material take-offs for estimates
- Have the necessary experience and knowledge to estimate all types of projects.
- Continuously justify job estimates with preliminary proposals so that it mirrors all tasks of the proposed plans.
- Educate trade contractors to better understand construction documents.
- Meet with sales representatives or potential trade contractors.
- Encourage/implement continuous improvement and production.
- Have strong understanding of Apartments/Condos, Townhomes, and Land Development.
- And More!
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in related field; 5+ years of experience.
- Proficient with Procore Project Management Software
- Proficient with Microsoft Project Scheduling Software
Here’s what will get you noticed:
- Strong problem-solving skills; think outside the box.
- Able to establish budgets for complete projects from early schematics.
- Strong knowledge of the detailed aspects in mechanical, electrical, structural and architectural reasoning.
- Ability to manage trade contractors and understand the timing of related tasks.
- Strong understanding of OSHA requirements and the ability to work well with OSHA inspectors.
- Ability to establish a positive rapport and maintain good working relationships with trade contractors.
- Stress Management.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to carry out multi-task projects.
- Ability to work well with diverse groups or individuals.
Here’s what we offer:
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision and paid time off
- Competitive compensation ($85k-$100k), based on experience