THE GEL GROUP, INC.
has an opening for a
Regular | Full-Time | First Shift
GEL Solutions, LLC is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team of professionals. This entry-level position is located in our Raleigh, NC, office.
The Survey Technician will assist in the collection of surveying data needed to complete different types of survey work assignments for a variety of projects. Frequent travel is required for this position.
- 2 years of experience in land surveying
- Familiarity with commonly used surveying terms and with the use and care of survey tools and other survey field equipment used for measuring, sighting, and leveling
- Possess high ethical standards and support/demonstrate company core values
- Strong work ethic and a team-player
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Valid Driver’s License required
- High school diploma required
What we offer:
- Corporate values that promote respect, integrity, and innovation
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Life Insurance Plans, including Accidental and Critical Illness plans
- Company-paid short and long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and holiday leave
- Commitment to safety
This Position Description is intended to provide a general guideline of the requirements, duties, and responsibilities this position. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive description of the position, nor is it intended to place limitations on the position. As with all positions in the company, the successful employee will constantly look for ways to contribute to the wellbeing of the company, and thereby to their own well-being and success in their own professional career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.