At Cemstone our mission is to achieve the highest standards of excellence in the building materials industry with dedicated people, each committed to exceed customer expectations through quality products, professional service, ongoing innovation, and sustainable technologies.
Founded by the Becken family in 1927, Cemstone offers truly integrated and sustainable concrete solutions for its customers in the Upper Midwest and across the country. When you work at Cemstone, you experience more than just a job. You earn a rewarding career, one that delivers an incredible opportunity to build a better future for yourself, strengthens us to become a better company, and fulfills your desire for challenge and growth.
About The Role:
The Talent Acquisition Manager is both a strategic and hands on role focused on employee engagement, retention, talent acquisition, learning & development, and driving HR excellence. We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager who is a Human Resources professional who can effectively interact with managers at all levels, possesses excellent communication skills, strong business acumen, and works effectively across multiple locations. The Talent Acquisition Manager will be a trusted partner on the Human Resources team helping to shape our culture and support our business strategies.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to strategize search approaches and assist in recruiting process to include authorship of job descriptions, identifying key competencies, interviewing, and talent selection.
- Partner with leaders to identify, develop, and implement solutions targeting employee development and overall talent management solutions (identify, select, develop, engage, and retain).
- Coach managers regarding compensation alignment and equity in preparing new hire salary recommendations, internal transfers, market adjustments, and promotional recommendations.
- Responsible for succession planning and identifying future leaders. Participates in talent review process.
- Implement talent management initiatives, and assist, support, and monitor development activities of high potential talent. Develop succession plans to meet future talent requirements.
- Partner with managers to lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Provide training to employees and managers on Human Resources topics, including creating content, and coordinate company-wide training with operations, marketing, and leadership.
- Work with managers and employees to address various employee relations issues.
What We're Looking For :
- 8+ years of experience in the human resources, emphasis in talent, recruiting, engagement, and workforce planning.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources principles, concepts, employment law and best practices.
- Ability to handle work pressures and conflicting demands in a positive manner.
- Capable of making quick and responsible decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
- Experience supporting outlying locations preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please apply online today. We are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.