Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Alarm Dept - Administrative Professional
Western States Fire Protection is looking for a Fire Alarm Administrator that is outgoing; highly self-motivated and must be able to problem solve. He/she will have strong communication skills and a professional image. This person must be able to handle all multiple responsibilities in an office environment. This position will require entry office skills associated with project setup, data entry, scheduling, tracking materials, invoicing and customer relations. This position would be particularly suited to professionals that have entry level fire alarm or low voltage experience but is not required.
Office hours are 8am–5pm with a 1-hour lunch, M-F.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Answering incoming calls concerning needed Fire Alarm Services from customers
- Work with customers to resolve any issues and route to manager as needed
- Setup new jobs and dispatch to field technicians as awarded
- Track and invoice projects as completed
- Utilize various customer required online programs to submit electronic billings each month per deadlines
- Make follow-up calls and/or emails regarding outstanding payments for current & 1 month aging invoices
- Will be the first line backup to the main office receptionist for all incoming phone calls
- Create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence
- Provide general administrative and filing support for managers and staff
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED; and/or or one to two years related experience and/or training is preferred
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when receiving office visitors, answering the phones, or dealing with other associates
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of business software application
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor