Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc. is a financially strong contractor dedicated to saving lives and property through life-safety systems. Parent company APi Group provides strong backing and best industry practices when we install and service a broad range of systems. We seek to hire candidates with a can-do attitude who are ready to apply their problem-solving skills with a best-in-class company that highly values ingenuity and personal integrity. Training will be provided for the best-qualified applicant even if lacking some or all of the Desired Experience outlined below.
What we offer
- Industry Leader in our Marketing Territories
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K matching
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Competitive pay range commensurate with education/specialized training and experience
- Excellent and fun culture
Fire Extinguisher Inspection & Testing
- Personal organization necessary to meet deadline-driven tasks in a timely manner.
- Communication skills for customer interaction consistent with USA Fire’s stated Purpose/Mission/Values.
- Conduct fire extinguisher inspections and maintenance per NFPA 10.
- Conduct cylinder recertification of fire extinguishers per NFPA 10, state, and federal requirements.
- General computer knowledge and skills.
- Pass a timed mechanical aptitude test with a score of at least 75%.
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly on job sites and in construction meetings.
- Ability to safely navigate construction sites unescorted.
- Ability to safely climb ladders and wear standard personal protective equipment as required by the USA Fire Safety Manual and OSHA on construction sites.
- Advanced operational knowledge of fire extinguishers.
- ICC/NAFED Portable Fire Extinguisher Certification.