Adolfson & Peterson Construction, one of the nation’s top contractors, is recruiting for an experienced Senior Marketing and Proposal Coordinator with proposal experience for our Mountain States region. For over 75 years, we have served owners, architects, and developers with a commitment to teamwork and quality and are looking for team members to help us achieve our company goals.
Because safety is paramount to AP and embedded into everything we do, all team members are responsible for working safely within our Incident and Injury Free culture.
- Create proposal packages with general direction from marketing leader
- Write, edit, proofread, and design proposals, qualification documents, reports, and presentation materials. Draft general proposal sections
- Work with regional management, business development, superintendents, and project managers to identify key points for competitive positioning in proposals
- Maintain proposal information in CRM database
- Prepare general information packets, AIA A305 documents, and provide marketing related information for contractor qualification requirements
- Design layouts and generate graphic designs for proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials (i.e. direct mail, tradeshow, and collateral)
- Coordinate production of collateral materials
- Coordinate photography
- Participate in project pursuit activities
- Attend pre-proposal meetings and other marketing meetings
- Research target markets, clients, and project opportunities
- With direction form project leads, create submittals and support materials for interview to successfully position AP
- Coordinate the planning of assigned events including input into concept, theme, and goals of the materials, event registration and invitations, travel and lodging plans, and developing, assembling, and shipping materials
- Write for public relations, award submittals, etc under general direction from the marketing leader
- Identify ideas for releases, articles, speaking engagements, awards, etc
- Identify opportunities to share these ideas (media outlets, conferences to present at, media publications to write in, awards to submit for, postings to website, and social media sites)
- Facilitate preparation and placement of advertisements
- Coordinate public relations activities
- Develop concept, interview internal experts, and write copy
- Develop and implement direct mailings/announcements
- Design and develop graphic design and communications for advertising and collateral materials as requested
- Develop and maintain regional marketing materials including project sheets, resumes, firm overviews, and other standard firm materials
- Coordinate efforts to identify opportunities, develop, proof, and submit original designs
- Coordinate efforts to identify needs for, and gather photography, video, and other forms of media utilized to graphically communicate AP’s position in the marketplace
- Coordinate efforts to identify opportunities for additional or updated marketing collateral and sales pieces, assist with proofreading, and production
- Support primary and secondary market research efforts
- Interact with clients and build relationships as directed
- As part of a team, interact with potential or current industry partners
- Support relationship building efforts by participating in and supporting relationship building or information discovery meetings
- When appropriate, initiate and/or follow up with conversations start and/or continue development
- Support the data development and management process including process documentation
- Assist with efforts to develop information and data including resume and project data updates and reference letter requests
- Support efforts to organize and manage information and data and ensure that data is saved in the appropriate places
- Develop and document processes for developing internal marketing processes, organizing AP construction processes as a sales tool, and identifying need for new marketing reports and templates from CRM, intranet, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- History of experience and proven results including:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing, journalism/communications, or related degree and 2+ years of A/E/C experience.
- Experience and knowledge of proposal process preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign). Illustrator experience a plus.
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards.
- Developed skills (written, oral, and listening) in order to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously under time constraints.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
Est. salary $48K-$60K before bonus, dependent on experience.
Adolfson & Peterson Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Certain positions and locations require COVID-19 vaccination, subject to reasonable accommodations for valid medical or sincerely held religious reasons.