Title Quoting Support Specialist
Reports to Accounts Payable Lead
APi National Service Group (APi NSG) is a national, self-performing provider of code required testing and inspections, repair/maintenance, and retrofits of building fire suppression and life safety systems. With the banking, bonding and financial backing of a multibillion-dollar parent company, APi Group Corporation, Inc., we represent a family of 40+ companies within the Life Safety, Industrial and Specialty Construction industries.
The Quoting Support Specialist will maintain and continue to develop an integrated quoting program to ensure accurate and timely quotes are received from service providers.
APi NSG Core Values
- Developing creative solutions to increase the value we provide our stakeholders.
- Enriching the lives of our employees through development.
- Building personal relationships to foster collaboration and
- Fun, adaptable and energetic culture.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Follow up with service providers for the necessary documents to quote deficiencies for our customers within their expectations
- Review inspection reports at a high-level to notate deficiencies and move to the appropriate queue
- Able to maneuver multiple systems to assign quotes and purchase orders to the appropriate work order
- Set clear expectations and hold service providers accountable to the 2-day quote turnaround time
- Ensure we are providing accurate and timely quotes to the Quoting Team and Customer
- Address root issues to improve first pass quality on quotes to support our goal of improved quote turnaround time and increase efficiency across service providers
- Develop healthy relationships with the service providers to constantly improve processes and reduce wasted efforts
- Effectively provide quality direction to service providers on expectations
Preferred skills and abilities
- Ability to manage high volume of emails and phone calls
- Industry knowledge of fire protection and inspection industry
- Employment Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Working hours of 7:30AM – 4:30PM
- Office environment, climate controlled
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
It is the policy of APi National Service Group not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. APi National Service Group will take affirmative action to ensure that the EEO Policy is implemented, with particular regard to: advertising, application procedures, compensation, demotion, employment, fringe benefits, job assignment, job classification, layoff, leave, promotion, recruitment, rehire, social activities, training, termination, transfer, upgrade, and working conditions.
APi National Service Group will continue to make it understood by the employment entities with which it deals, and in employment opportunity announcements that the foregoing is company policy and all employment decisions are based on individual merit only. All current employees of APi National Service Group are requested to encourage qualified disabled persons, minorities, special disabled veterans, and Vietnam Era veterans to apply for employment, on the job training or for union accommodations for qualified disabled individuals.
It is the policy of APi National Service Group that all company activities, facilities, and job sites are non-segregated. It is the policy of APi National Service Group to ensure and maintain a working environment free of coercion, harassment, and intimidation at all job sites, and in all facilities at which employees are assigned to work. Any violation of the policy should be immediately reported to your supervisor.
E-Verify Participating Employer
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9