Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc. is a financially solid contractor committed to saving lives and property through the life-safety systems we produce. USA Fire Protection is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are seeking to hire a candidate with a can-do attitude & ready to apply their problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment. Training provided for the best-qualified applicant if lacking some or all of the Desired Experience outlined below.
What we offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Pay range commensurate with education and experience.
- Dispatch of personnel to service projects
- Flexibility to work with different people and departments.
- Perform variable responsibilities as workplace demands shift.
- Customer interaction consistent with USA Fire’s stated Purpose/Mission/Values.
- Telephone duties-cannot be reluctant to speak to customers.
- Fast-paced environment; candidate must be flexible and adaptable
- General computer knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Personal organization necessary to meet deadline-driven tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly