GRAEF, a leading U.S. consulting firm, has been providing exceptional careers and quality engineering, planning and design services to our clients since 1961. We recognize that the best workplaces are filled with technically excellent, innovative, creative, and highly motivated people. GRAEF is more than just a business. We are a committed employer and community member. We invest in our employees as we do our clients, providing a challenging and rewarding environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. GRAEF values exciting work and lasting relationships; we embody values that speak to loyalty, service, quality and integrity; and we strive to grow with these ideas leading the way. We’re looking for people who agree that in addition to technical excellence, it’s all about relationships!
If you are looking for the opportunity to work on exciting, high-profile projects, have the satisfaction and security of working at a 100% employee-owned company, then GRAEF is the place for you! Our dynamic growth and continued success has created a new opportunity for a Structural Engineer in our growing Madison, WI office.
Our Structural Engineer will work in a collaborative team environment on a wide variety of building projects including healthcare, high-education, multi-family, hospitality, commercial and renovation projects. This full-time position has significant growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Design and detailing of new low to high-rise buildings and structures.
- Analysis and renovations of existing buildings and structures.
- Coordinate with project team members across multiple disciplines, attend project meetings, and construction administration including site visits.
- Use of Revit for construction documentation and coordination with project team members.
- Assist senior staff with coordinating, directing, and checking the work of technicians or other engineers and with managing project scope and schedule.
In order to be considered for our opportunity, we are seeking candidates who possess the following basic qualifications:
Why GRAEF? We are proud to offer you a complete package to include:
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Embed yourself in the community by participating in numerous outside activities that GRAEF endorses and supports
- Flexible schedule and remote work options
- Exciting location with free amenities like an onsite fitness center and free covered parking
- Corporate casual dress
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer - Disabled/Vets