Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for initiating and conducting the administrative functions as required, by fully assisting and ensuring the clerical operation of a division is ran smoothly. They will assist the Division Manager as well as other branch personnel including key managers in a variety of administrative roles.
- Complete the setup, scheduling, invoicing and collections of new jobs/projects
- Work with Customers and Inner Office Staff to keep projects moving forward
- Responsible for data and budget entry
- Manage inspection billings
- Support and assist the collections administrator as required
- Arrange and maintain various types of records including job files
- Assist in completing special reporting and licensing requirements
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general office procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic accounting, secretarial and administrative experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications
- Effective and good communication skills, both written and verbal, is vital
- Able to function and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor