APi National Service Group (APi NSG) is a part of the APi Group family of companies. With fire and life safety branch offices located across the U.S., our purpose is to provide a single point of contact for customers with a regional or national portfolio of properties. With a portfolio of customers across many industries, we continue to grow as one of the country’s preferred national service providers for fire and life safety systems. We strive to build long term relationships with our clients by assembling a team dedicated to providing world class customer service based on quality, timely service, responsiveness, safety, and integrity. We identify with and live out our parent company’s enduring purpose of Building Great Leaders™ in conjunction with our own core ideology. At APi NSG, regardless of role or position, everyone is a leader.
APi NSG Core Values
- Developing creative solutions to increase the value we provide our stakeholders.
- Enriching the lives of our employees through development.
- Building personal relationships to foster collaboration and teamwork.
- Fun, adaptable and energetic culture.
The Account Specialist role is designed to assist APi NSG with day-to-day operations and administrative duties with an emphasis on maintaining the highest level of detail and attention to the account(s).
- Work Order Dispatching
- Batch work order dispatching for monthly inspections
- Ad hoc service work order dispatching
- Ensure that service orders are being dispatched in a timely manner and are being completed in the assigned Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Engage in frequent and proactive communication with service providers to ensure the receipt of service orders
- Scheduling work with Service Provider
- Close-out work orders in Work Order Management System (WMS)
- Paperwork follow up
- Ensure Inspection Reports, Corrective Maintenance Reports, and invoices have been uploaded into WMS for accounting to process
- Update internal customer specific Account Plans
- Update customer specific dispatch tracker
- Gather device counts and update internal tracker
- WMS new site set up
- Site specific Vendor/Master Table Assignments
- Improve the operational systems and processes, looking for ways to add more value to APi NSG
- Identify areas for opportunity within the business and work collaboratively to execute an action plan
- Communicate operational challenges with Implementation Manager and develop a plan for resolution
Additional tasks as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Attention to detail, clear communication
- Demonstrated experience of anticipating customer needs
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment with little direction
- Candidates must be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and a desire to learn and develop their career with NSG
- Must be willing to work extended hours as needed and be an on-call escalation for our afterhours provider.
- Position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Employment Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Normal business hours are 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Office environment, climate controlled
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of APi National Service Group not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. APi National Service Group will take affirmative action to ensure that the EEO Policy is implemented, with particular regard to: advertising, application procedures, compensation, demotion, employment, fringe benefits, job assignment, job classification, layoff, leave, promotion, recruitment, rehire, social activities, training, termination, transfer, upgrade, and working conditions.
APi National Service Group will continue to make it understood by the employment entities with which it deals, and in employment opportunity announcements that the foregoing is company policy and all employment decisions are based on individual merit only. All current employees of APi National Service Group are requested to encourage qualified disabled persons, minorities, special disabled veterans, and Vietnam Era veterans to apply for employment, on the job training or for union accommodations for qualified disabled individuals.
It is the policy of APi National Service Group that all company activities, facilities, and job sites are non-segregated. It is the policy of APi National Service Group to ensure and maintain a working environment free of coercion, harassment, and intimidation at all job sites, and in all facilities at which employees are assigned to work. Any violation of the policy should be immediately reported to your supervisor.