APi Group is a market-leading provider of safety, specialty, and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide, primarily in North America. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. As a family of companies working together, we have the parts to make any project whole.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally developed, cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
We are currently seeking a Corporate Workforce Planning and Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Partner with Corporate Group leaders to analyze, identify, plan and fulfill talent needs for the APi Corporate Headquarters Group. Partner with operating companies to develop their workforce planning and recruiting capabilities.
- Works with Department Leaders to understand business plans, workforce analytics, and talent development plans in order to build overall workforce plans, talent acquisition plans and strategies to meet business goals.
- Consults with hiring teams on individual roles including initial strategy discussion, updates on candidate activity, sharing relevant talent/employer market data, and competitive intelligence.
- Develops position-specific sourcing strategies and action plans. Attracts and engages passive talent through pro-active outreach.
- Consults with company leaders on creating / understanding role competencies required for each role, creates, and conducts behavioral based interviews to provide leaders fully vetted candidates.
- Builds relationships with external Diversity, Equity and Inclusion recruitment partners to support talent pipeline development.
- Organizes and manages the talent selection process through a full-cycle candidate process including sourcing, qualifying candidates, managing the interview process, and extending offers.
- Provides an outstanding candidate experience.
- Manages and completes project-based work focused on innovation, building candidate pipelines and workforce planning.
- Is an active member of the HR community. Partners with interested operating company HR leaders to develop their workforce planning and recruiting skills. Facilitates intercompany best practice sharing in the areas of workforce planning and recruiting.
- If capacity allows, provides support to APi HQ-based companies in filling nonunion positions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5+ years of full cycle workforce planning / talent acquisition experience
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and engaging passive talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Experience partnering with leadership to build workforce plans
- Experience using workforce analytics
- Experience building pipeline programs
- Strong familiarity with full functionality of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proven history of forming strong partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Cultural Fluency - the ability to appreciate, communicate and navigate across cultures. The ability to adopt a multicultural mindset to adjust behavior and style to best respond to others.
- Relationship/Partnership Builder - Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships with individuals, teams, and organizations to achieve the mission, vision and objectives of the company.
- Problem Solving - The ability to identify key components of the problem, possible solutions and the action plan to obtain the desired result
- Managing Work - Effectively managing team and individual time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently, on time and on budget.
- Analytical – The ability to synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data; use intuition and experience to interpret data
- Systems Thinking - The ability to see the whole rather than parts, to see patterns of change rather than static snapshots, and to understand the interconnectedness of all things.
- Communicate - Clearly convey and receive information and ideas through a variety of media, in a manner that engages the audience and ensures mutual understanding and retention.
- Coach/Teach - Ability to provide timely guidance utilizing questions and constructive feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge and skill areas to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.