Location: Laurel, Maryland
As ServiceNow Developer candidate will be responsible for the development and the maintenance of technology systems software for assigned functions primarily focused on ServiceNow Programing and administration function but not limited exclusively to this function.
• Design, configure, develop, and implement baseline and custom applications and enhancements in an IT Service Management (ITSM) platform.
• Will provide architectural input and help maintain stability of the overall platform by ensuring the appropriate design and development standards are always used.
• Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, and promotion into Production.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field.
• Min 3 years of hands on experience with the implementation, operations, and management of service.
• Working knowledge of SQL is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills to enable effective troubleshooting.
• Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server 2012/2016.
• Knowledge of Service Now APIs. Knowledge of FISMA, NIST, security standards.
• Knowledge of integrated security system architecture.
• Core competency of network design concepts and operation.
• Experience with general IT security concepts, network security and monitoring practices/methodologies
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. We place our focus on the people who make our success possible and strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
- Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
- Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
- Supporting our local community
- Encouraging continued education and development