Hawkeye Area Community Action Program, Inc. (HACAP) is a diverse, community-focused nonprofit dedicated to empowering and improving the lives of families living with the everyday barriers of poverty.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings (IPERS and/or 403b) with generous company match
- Paid time off and 9 company paid holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional benefits: Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life, Voluntary Accident
The Technical Support Manager will responsible for implementation of client support information technology systems including the integration of various data systems with existing Agency systems. This role will be critical in building out our customer service functions to support all programs HACAP operates.
WAGE AND SCHEDULE
Wage is $26.01 - $29.44 hourly depending on education and experience
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the primary implementer of a customer support software system which integrates web mail, text, email and telephone customer requests.
- Set up, maintain and provide training and support for several digital systems including a customer support software enterprise, online scheduling and e-signature platforms.
- Integrate new systems with existing and new agency databases.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Arts in Information Technology or a related field, or Associate of Arts in Information Technology or a related field and five years’ experience in information systems.
Associates Degree in Information Technology or a field related to duties and responsibilities and two (2) years relevant experience
Work experience to demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of computer hardware and software systems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical employees and customers.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn an array of computer hardware and software.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation to use on the job
- Valid car insurance