Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
Visit us at Fire Protection Company | Western States Fire Protection (wsfp.com) to learn more!
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Residential Project Manager
The Single Family Project Accounts Manager holds overall management responsibility for all aspects of single family homes fire protection construction projects from conception through systems functioning as intended. He/she will oversee or conduct scheduling, planning, actual construction, expediting, inspection, quality control, and total delivery of the project according to established criteria. He/she is responsible for tracking, forecasting, and communicating all costs, profits, and financial measures of the project. Through coordination with the site superintendent and design teams, the PM will organize and manage all the elements involved in construction – sales, design, submittals, inspections, labor, materials, billings and collections.
- Design coordination of fire sprinkler systems
- Meet project deadlines and oversee all safety on site
- Coordination of building information
- Field labor coordination and material procurement
- Financial reporting and documentation
- Conduct long range project planning and scheduling
- Continually monitor and manage the progress of projects to comply with safety, quality, productivity, and profitability requirements
- Identify changes in projects that impact cost, schedule, or labor requirements
- Review reports to ensure compliance with the schedule and budgetary guidelines
- Review drawings and assist/lead during the field check stage of the project
- Ensure all work complies with codes and permits
- Administer construction contracts
- Approve work quality and payment requests
- Work with new and existing customers to maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Complete the setup, scheduling, and collections of new jobs/projects
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications
- High Level of self-motivation and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times
- Possess a valid driver’s license, in accordance with Company policy
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
- Fire protection/construction experience a plus (residential fire sprinkler/single family homes)
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor