The Software Developer will be assigned to an internal software development team working on one of TCC's ongoing application projects. Candidate will work under the direction of TCC Project Manager. Project teams are close-knit groups consisting of 3-5 developers who are encouraged to openly share their ideas with one another. All projects utilized the AGILE SCRUM Methodology.
• Deploy software in a well-planned manner with complete coordination with all end users
• Consistently meet timelines and maintain awareness of schedules
• Interpret business technical and functional requirements and design solutions to meet those requirements
• Work effectively in a team environment and balance individually assigned work
• Perform modifications to complex, multi-user systems
• Work independently and be customer service oriented
• Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree or equivalent work/school experience.
• 5 plus years’ experience participating in collaborative development environment preferred.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft based technologies:
o C# and .NET technologies
o LINQ, Entity Framework, REST Web API
o Front end experience using Angular, React, or Vue.js
o Microsoft SQL Server (Stored Procedures)
o Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
o Crystal Reports or similar reporting tool
• Able to automate routine maintenance and tasks via scripting languages
• Experience with multi-tier application design and development and knowledge of design patterns
• Unit testing and integration
• Understanding of distributed systems and data structures, both in design and implementation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
TCC holds multiple MS Certifications, including a Gold Certification level in both Application Development and Hosting, as well as a Silver Data Center Certification. In addition to Microsoft, TCC is also a Registered Partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level III assessed development organization that utilizes the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard processes for IT service management that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. To maximize these practices, TCC encourages staff members to gain ITIL certifications, and even offers study courses and material in-house.