Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Administrative Assistant Accounts Payable
The Administrative Assistant Accounts Payable is responsible for processing, and paying, vendor invoices. As well as maintaining positive vendor relations while being responsible for high volume of data entry and financial transactions. Strong Excel and 10-Key is required. Initiating and conducting the administrative functions as required, by fully assisting and ensuring the clerical operation of the division is ran smoothly. Assistance with the Area Manager as well as other branch personnel including key managers in a variety of administrative roles.
- Accounts Receivable Collections
- Work with Customers and Vendors
- Responsible for data and budget entry
- Enter Financial transactions into the accounting system, both manually and automatically with Excel
- Support and assist the collections administrator as required
- Arrange and maintain various types of records
- Assist in completing special reporting and licensing requirements
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general office procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 Years Accounting experience, secretarial and administrative experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications
- Effective and good communication skills, both written and verbal, is vital
- Able to function and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
*Wages will be discussed at the time of interview*
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor