In 1996, CMS Mechanical Services was formed to address a need in the HVAC service industry for service on a personal level, beyond that being offered. Our company growth will always be in a direction, and at a level, consistent with our company’s original goals.
Our mission is to provide the best service, with the ultimate in customer satisfaction, available in the northern Colorado area. CMS Mechanical Services, with it select group of employees, will strive to maintain a position at the forefront of our industry in technical skills, customer relations, and in offering of a wide variety of services to meet all our customers’ mechanical needs.
We are looking for a collaborative, detailed and motivated Service Coordinator to support the business leaders and operations of CMS. The ideal candidate will provide varying levels of administrative support and assistance with department communications and projects. Duties include answering phones, processing invoices, assisting with bids and proposals and other duties in support of the entire CMS team.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a construction-related service environment.
- Experience providing excellent internal and external customer service and ability to professionally communicate on behalf of the company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products, Outlook, Excel, and Word. Keyboarding proficiency with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in maintenance, service, dispatching or construction a plus.
- Previous experience with a software system conversion a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as the professional first point for the Service team, customers, and vendors; answer service phone calls and emails, follow up in a timely manner, and direct questions to the appropriate team member.
- Appropriately document and designate work requests.
- Include and confirm the “bill to” and any other billing requirements; purchase order number, not to exceed amounts, possible warranty work, confirmation it is billable work, or related work details.
- Enter service requests into the tracking system and follow request through final completion.
- Provide administrative support for company operations, ensuring quality customer service in an organized and efficient manner.
- Manage customer proposals.
- Become proficient and versed in all aspects of company systems and software, assists with service software system integrations as needed.
- Support company initiatives including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure they are followed, and all work is performed.
- Provide back up to Operation staff, ship and receive tools and parts as required, and assist with other projects and assignments as requested.
- Assist with shop, tool, safety PPE and fleet management
- Order filters and materials needed for Preventative Maintenance contracts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organization and planning skills; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently in support of the operations team
- Operate a forklift
Physical Demands / Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Primarily a stationary position for a considerable portion of the day (sitting and/or standing). The person in this position needs to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Must be able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders via face to face, conference calls, and online meetings.
- The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
We offer: a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401K Program (with company contribution), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Short and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Training/ Continuing Educational Opportunities. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Pay Range – Commensurate with experience, $20.00 to $25.00 per hour
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or later, Monday through Friday.