In 1996, CMS Mechanical Services was formed to address a need in the HVAC service industry for service on a personal level, beyond that being offered. Our company growth will always be in a direction, and at a level, consistent with our company’s original goals.
Our mission is to provide the best service, with the ultimate in customer satisfaction, available in the northern Colorado area. CMS Mechanical Services, with its select group of employees, will strive to maintain a position at the forefront of our industry in technical skills, customer relations, and in offering of a wide variety of services to meet all our customers’ mechanical needs.
We are looking for a collaborative, detailed and motivated Administrative Assistant to support the business leaders and operations of CMS. The ideal candidate will provide varying levels of administrative support and assistance with department communications and projects. Duties include answering phones, processing invoices, assisting with bids and proposals, onboarding and other duties in support of the entire CMS team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products, Outlook, Excel, and Word. Keyboarding proficiency with high degree of accuracy. Access experience a plus.
- Experience providing excellent internal and external customer service and ability to professionally communicate on behalf of the company.
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- At least two year’s administrative experience in an office environment preferred.
- Two-year/AA degree business administration or a related field preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provides administrative support for company operations, ensuring quality customer service for internal customers/co-workers in an organized and efficient manner. This includes entering customers, job data and trip charges into WebApps, creating and updating logbooks and tech sheets, subcontractor setup, proposals, safety administration, etc.
- Serves as a professional point of contact for our Service team, customers, and vendors.
- Supports new hire onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Provides administrative support for preventive maintenance contract renewals and updates related field documents, including WebApps data entry.
- Upload invoices into third party system, track and resolve any invoice issues.
- Provides technical support for office equipment and field electronic devices.
- Orders office supplies.
- Becomes proficient and versed in all aspects of company systems and software, assists with system integrations as needed.
- Supports company initiatives including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure they are followed, and all work is performed.
- Provides back up to Operation staff and assist with other projects and assignments as requested.
- Shipping and receiving of tools and parts will occasionally be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong organization and communication skills
- High capacity for multitasking
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team setting
- Confidentiality and professionalism when dealing with sensitive company and employee information
- Able to provide friendly, collaborative and efficient help to co-workers and field staff
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management and initiative
Physical Demands / Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Primarily a stationary position for a considerable portion of the day (sitting and/or standing). The person in this position needs to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Must be able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders via face to face, conference calls, and online meetings.
- The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
CMS offers: a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401K Program (with company contribution), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Short and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Training/ Continuing Educational Opportunities. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Pay Range – Commensurate with experience, $18.00 to $20.00/hour.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday