We are looking for a self-driven and energetic Office Manager to join our talented, fun, and creative team at Studio46 Media and Davis H. Elliot Company. This role will play an integral role in supporting the Studio46 Media office and the Elliot Marketing & Communications department. This position will allow you to work within our great company and allow the individual to gain valuable experience on a wide array of projects. Not only will it allow you to grow your skill set, but will also provide great potential for growth, personal development, and exciting opportunities in the future.
- Manage the day-to-day administrative functions of Studio46 Media’s newly renovated 22,000 square foot building.
- Maintain professional appearance and serve as the building host at Studio46 Media and other Elliot properties as needed.
- Aid with customer billing and invoicing and serve as the point person for administrative relationships with internal accounting departments, and clients.
- Coordinate with Studio46 Media team members to maintain operational records such as assigning job numbers, managing project tracker and database, expense coding, inputting data into Dynamics365, and reserving travel and lodging for video shoots and events.
- Manage the Davis H. Elliot Company store (Elliot Outfitters), including inventory tracking, processing orders, delivering, and shipping.
- Provide support in the planning and execution for employee and customer events, trainings, and meetings on and off the Davis H. Elliot Company campus.
- Assist with drafting documents and content for corporate communication and training purposes alongside the Davis H. Elliot Company Marketing & Communication, Safety & Training, Learning & Development, and Human Resources department.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing & Communications team with content creation, brand management, and creation of marketing materials for Davis H. Elliot, Studio 46 Media, and the other members of the Elliot Family of Brands.
- Scheduling Weekly Safety/Communication Emails and Creating Training Codes.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, likes to have fun, and is energetic. We would also love it if you had:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, administration, marketing, or related field is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent Communication & Organization Skills
- Prior Office Management Experience preferred, but not required
- Reliable, Dependable, Positive Attitude, and Ability to Perform Under Pressure
- Genuine People Skills
The Davis H. Elliot Company’s success is based on our customers confidence in us; the loyalty, hard work, and performance of our people; and the traditions with which Mr. Davis H. Elliot began the company in 1946. We understand having the best team requires people being treated like family. Some of the benefits we offer our team include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance w/ additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Paid Vacation
- Servant Leadership Training
ABOUT DAVIS H. ELLIOT COMPANY, INC. (ELLIOT)
For 75 years, investor-owned utilities, municipalities, cooperatives, and others have entrusted their electrical construction and maintenance needs to Davis H. Elliot Company, Inc. (Elliot).
Elliot is a full-service electrical contractor specializing in overhead and underground distribution, transmission, substations, lighting, traffic signaling, utility locating and industrial/commercial services. Additionally, Elliot has recently expanded to include 46Solutions, which offers business IT services and home entertainment technology, as well as Studio46, which provides video production and live/virtual event services.
ABOUT STUDIO46 MEDIA
Studio46 Media is a video production and event production company headquartered in Lexington, KY. In Fall 2021, we are opening a new 22,000 sq. ft creative collaboration space! We are a dynamic and growing production company – working with major brands, creating personalized video content, and providing companies with memorable events. Initially launched to support our parent company, Davis H. Elliot Company, Inc., to create a series of safety and training videos, we have since expanded into offering our services to other organizations.
While supporting two organizations, this role has great potential for growth, personal development, and future opportunities. This role will serve as a hands-on individual interacting with the team at-large, Clients, visitors, and vendors.