Job Title: Service Sales Project Manager, Fargo Office
Supervisor: Don Ahlschlager, Service Branch Manager, Fargo Office
FLSA Status: Exempt / Salary
Last Updated: September 30, 2021
MMC's Service department is the largest mechanical service department in Minnesota. Our project managers manage large portfolios of "complicated" buildings. MMC prides itself on building strong customer relationships. As a Service Sales Project Manager, you will be responsible for building a client base, selling and maintaining preventive maintenance agreements, doing small simple projects, working in a team, and developing strong lasting customer relations. This position is based in our Fargo ND office.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain your own customer base.
- Committed to selling $55,000+ per year of new preventive maintenance agreements
- Support and maintain high / growing margins
- Using creative and established selling techniques, attain sales expectations on a yearly basis
- Expertly manage all aspects of existing customer relationships to support high retention/
- Possess the ability to quote/price simple mechanical projects and retrofits utilizing MMC’s standard pricing system
- Identify quality projects for our construction and controls departments
- Effectively manage the labor and materials costs on multiple projects
- Willingness to sell and hunt for new business
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4-year degree in mechanical, business, or marketing preferred or equivalent of work experience
- Display basic mechanical service knowledge
- Strong capacity to multi-task and handle a wide variety of duties
- Grasp new technologies and processes quickly and effectively
- Experienced in providing superior customer service.
- Capacity to work successfully on a high performing team
- Positive attitude
- Driven to help teammates to win
Must be able to work at a computer for extended periods of time.
It’s what’s INSIDE that counts…
From immense construction projects that involve complex mechanical systems to custom service projects that require faster builds and reliable 24-hour service, Metropolitan Mechanical Contractors, Inc. (MMC) is your single source solution.
For more than 50 years, Metropolitan Mechanical Contractors, Inc. (MMC) has been designing, building and maintaining mechanical systems for some of the most well-known buildings in the Midwest. We are a fully-integrated large commercial mechanical contractor. We employ the industry’s best talent of engineers, tradesmen, project managers, customer support and office staff.
Why work at MMC?
We Work As a Team. MMC fosters a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement. We operate as a team to ensure the best experience for our clients, contractors and employees.
We Are Committed to Our Employees. At MMC, you are encouraged to:
- Make the decision you think in the right decision to make.
- Ask for help whenever you want it.
- Start something that needs to be started.
- Take time off to do something that inspires, excites and energizes you.
- Help others whenever you can.
- 401(K) match
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible work environment
- Incentives for environmentally-friendly behavior