In any given year, our people have a hand in installing, maintaining or operating hundreds of large mechanical systems – or supporting those that do. With each of those, there’s a story that is affecting people’s lives. That’s a responsibility we take very seriously, and it’s why we are driving innovation and disrupting the way people think about construction and facility service.
We Need Someone Like You
As a Marketing Intern, you will join a Marketing and Communications team that inspires action for both internal and external audiences. You are expected to be both creative and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize duties to meet deadlines.
Your Typical Day Might Look Like This
- You will research recently completed U.S. Engineering projects and help tell their stories on the website and in proposals through interesting project profiles.
- You will have a hand in developing content for the website, social media, the intranet, our internal newsletter, etc.
- You will help coordinate internal and external events.
- Of course… other fun duties as assigned in the ever-evolving world of Marketing and Communications.
You Will Bring This to the Table
- At least a couple years toward your bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field. This is position is for juniors and seniors.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is helpful.
- Attention to detail and creative approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities – flexibility.
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills required, as well as creativity.
We Will Bring This to the Table
- A team focused on Being the Best.
- An organization that has had the strength and stability to thrive for more than 125 years.
- Leadership that understands our next 125 years depends on our ability to evolve.
- An industry-leading benefits package, including HSA contributions, 529 savings matching, no waiting periods and 100% vesting starting on Day 1. (Click this link to learn more.)