Golf Project Coordinator
Duininck Golf is a leading golf course construction company that works throughout the country renovating and building new golf courses. Deeply held core values are the foundation to meeting the company mission of “Building The Best Golf”.
At Duininck Golf our employees enjoy:
- Opportunities to learn, grow and advance within the company.
- A culture that supports personal and professional success.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- We like to have fun in our work!
We’re seeking a Golf Project Coordinator with similar values, who can put his or her expertise to work. The individual in this role will report to the Operations Manager while working with Estimating and Project Managers to ensure all essential items are being taken care of.
The Golf Project Coordinators main objective is for the coordination and organization of pre-existing and post job responsibilities.
General responsibilities include:
- Work with the Project Manager to identify project requirements.
- Assist with subcontractors, materials management, and submittals.
- Review of environmental compliance, and filling out logs, reports, and checklists.
- Daily documentation of production and review.
- Understanding and ability to interpret plans and specifications.
- Equipment requirements and management.
- Daily recording of all project quantities and materials.
- Setting up employee housing and travel.
- Meet with owners and representatives.
- Meet with engineers and architects of a project.
- Recording of as-builts.
- Surveying and layout with GPS equipment.
Skills and requirements necessary for success in this role:
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, problem solve and resolve issues.
- Experience in gathering and presenting information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret detailed construction plans and specifications.
- Strong skill in utilizing various software programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience or ability to learn construction management software such as AutoCAD / Trimble Business Center and Trimble surveying equipment.
- GPS daily set up, use for layout features, and collecting data for as-builts and production review.
- Ability to organize and coordinate field work using good communication skills.
Physical requirements necessary in this role:
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, lift, stretch and sit.
- Regularly must be able to move around a construction site.
- At times effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing up to 50 pounds.