APi Group is a market-leading provider of safety, specialty, and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide, primarily in North America. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. As a family of companies working together, we have the parts to make any project whole.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally developed, cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
We are currently seeking a Service Operations Admin Coordinator.
This position will facilitate day to day operations within the Service Operations team and maintain responsibility for all administrative aspects of the team to include but not limited to logistics, documentation management, ticket assignment and information distribution.
- Support team administrative planning (as needed) by scheduling travel, coordinating meeting logistics, communicating with companies and stakeholders, verifying meeting documentation, and other administrative tasks as required.
- Utilize existing systems or develop new systems to track open issues, action items, and change requests from the Operating Companies or within Service Ops initiatives allow the team to properly prioritize and solution.
- Triage and assign support tickets as well as monitor the Microsoft Teams Service Community to ensure questions or requests from Op Cos are addressed or routed appropriately and efficiently.
- Learn basic aspects of software systems utilized by APi Group, including ERPs, Field Service Management systems, and Inspection Reporting systems.
- Support the refinement of training and documentation quarterly, serving as a tester if needed to ensure applicability of training for new or novice users.
- Order necessary materials through the purchase order process and coordinate deliveries.
- Develop positive and ongoing relationships with the operating companies and other APi Group leaders to ensure the Service Operations Team is meeting expectations.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates or 4-year degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and willingness to learn other basic software systems; experience in ServiceNow or ITIL ticketing systems preferred
- Proven ability to organize information, especially from multiple sources simultaneously
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and develop professionally, servant leader
- Industry knowledge of fire protection and inspection industry not necessary, but preferred
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong character, ethics, commitment, and reliability
- Ability to travel periodically
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.