Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
The Inspections Scheduler is responsible for providing communication and support services to the applicable technicians and other office staff. He/she will coordinate the scheduling of technicians by receiving and relaying phone calls and emails.
- Schedule monthly inspections & inspection repairs (kitchen hood & extinguishers)
- Create yearly schedules for hospitals & medical sites
- Dispatch service orders to inspectors
- Coordinate subcontractors (when needed) with our inspection crew
- Provide panel attendant / apprentice support to inspectors when needed
- Maintain dispatch console in Astea
- Update Inspection schedule using company intranet
- Keep inspections sales people informed of new site contacts, additional devices tested, additional work completed, delay’s, etc. on inspection jobs.
- Update new contacts in Astea
- Project manage inspection jobs & costs
- Assist with receiving materials ordered for inspection repair jobs
- Deliver parts / testing equipment to inspectors (when needed)
- Inventory monthly Extinguishers, Compressed Air & Canned Smoke
- Assist with ordering materials or equipment for inspection / repair jobs
- Assist with walk in customers
- Perform Safety Audits for job sites & trucks
- Provide back office Astea & Evance support for Inspection / repair jobs and dispatch to technician
- Assist sales people by following up with customers on renewals not returned
- Call and follow up with customers regarding their monitoring issues
- 2+ years of scheduling service work is required
- 2+ years experience in the fire protection industry is a plus
- Knowledge of city and the surrounding area
- Efficient computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills and a team attitude are essential
- Detail oriented, Well-organized, proficient in multi-tasking and possesses time-management skills
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when answering the phones and dealing with both other associates and customers
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
The starting pay range for this position is $16-20/hour, depending on experience.
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor