Why you should apply
A career with plenty of room to grow. Great benefits right off the bat. An unparalleled culture that prizes work/home balance and lifestyle above all else. A work-family that becomes family-family. The real question is why wouldn’t you apply?
What We’re Looking For
Driven and enthusiastic interns to join the Knobelsdorff Enterprises team, start your career and achieve your career goals. You will be given an opportunity to gain industry experience in many vocations such as Estimating, Construction Management, HR, Accounting/Administration, Safety, IT, and Engineering.
What You’ll Do
As a KE intern, you will work with the Enterprises, Electrical, Engineering or Energy teams in all phases of the KE business operations. You will be provided a wide range of experience in your internship and will have a great foundation to start your career.
- Gain an understanding of Knobelsdorff Enterprise's overall mission, brand, company goals, and service values.
- Participate in each of the division’s teams to gain a broad range of experience in Administrative, Electrical, Engineering/Automation, or Energy.
- Seek and gain knowledge of current best practices.
- Learn and become efficient in Knobelsdorff Enterprise’s internal software systems.
- Observe and provide suggestions for Division leaders on improving internal processes based on best practices currently taught.
- Gain competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Engage with designated, project-focused tasks, propose ideas, and solutions, and present final project solutions.
- Interpret documents, specifications, verbal and written instructions while maintaining confidentiality.
- Follow Knobelsdorff Enterprise’s safety policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Enrolled, in good standing, in a related program.
- Desire to learn and professional drive.
- Self-starter & team player.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that represents a history of safe and competent driving.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, walk, and sit for long periods of time.
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including paid health, dental, life, long-term disability, vacation, and a 401(k)-retirement plan with company match.
Accessibility: If you need accommodations as part of the employment process please contact Knobelsdorff Human Resources at 651-923-4970 or via email at HR@KEway.com.
- Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
- EEO is the Law poster English – Spanish
- EEO is the Law Supplement poster English – Spanish
- Pay Transparency Policy Statement English